Monday, April 14, 2014

Divergent Movie and a few extras

Divergent - we've all read it and loved it (most of us anyways). And as I'm sure EVERYONE is aware, Divergent is now a movie.




Surprisingly, I haven't seen this movie as of now. Though I guess it's not a total surprise, I haven't seen Catching Fire yet either.

Those of you who have watched Divergent have had good things to say about it. Both groups, those who have read the book, and those who haven't have said it's a good movie. My initial thought was that Tris isn't what I had pictured in my head. But the trailers that I keep watching over and over put my mind at ease a little as I think the fit may just work!

While we're on the topic of movies, how about The Fault In Our Stars? I just recently had the honour of reading John Green's book and it was fantastic! Then to hear they're making a movie of it, so I had to watch the trailer of course.



And don't even get me started on how awesome The Maze Runner by James Dashner looks. Not sure? Have a look for yourself!




It's always hard when books turn to movies, because as readers we have envisioned characters and settings and each and every one of us picture it different.

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird