Friday, May 6, 2011

Help me pick a book....

Alright, so I need a bit of help picking what to read next. I have so many great books that I need to read, and I should get on to that real soon, but I can't narrow it down it just one. So this is where you come in...I have a few ARC's and review copies that I'll still read, but I want something else to read too.



So take your pick, and if you want, you can comment as to why I should read that one.
Thanks guys - I'll leave the poll open for a few days while I'm wokring on some reviews and posts.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I don't know any of those books but picked the Mermaids Mirror just because it sounds good! Happy reading.

Anonymous said...

This was hard, but I picked Across the Universe. I read it months ago and loved it.

I just started Divergent, and it's pretty good so far.



blogger template by lovebird