Saturday, May 14, 2011

And the winner of what I should read next is....

So I had a poll going on for a bit as to what book I should read next. We finally have a winner, and blogger is finally co-operating with me - so I'm here to share with you the winner!


In third place - Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
In second place - Divergent by Veronica Roth

and the winner of "What should I read next..."


My ARC of Across The Universe by Beth Revis!!

I'm very excited to read this! I also was part of a secret Launch Misson of the Godspeed back when the book came out. I did this post  and it was so much fun watching the videos before anyone else, and getting a look into Beth herself, and the ship Godspeed. (I was a little disappointed, because in return for doing this secret launch, I was supposed to get some cool piece of ATU swag from the publishers - which I never got!) 


Stay tuned for a review of Nightshade and PLL#4! Have a great weekend!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird