Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Running Shoes

Shoes!  I really like shoes, and I never thought that there would be a day when my shoe pile went from heels and fancy shoes to running shoes. But it happened. The four pictured below are the ones in my front entrance. My picks for running - Merrell, Salomon, Adidas and Brooks.





 It doesn't end there, though!
< I also have these New Balance,



And this Saucony pair >





< I did a 10K walk in these FiveFingers!





And the lace up version are also in my closet. >



I'm pretty sure that every time I've made it out to run, my feet look different! I love how bright and colourful they are, and after this weekend running Colour Me Rad, one lucky pair will be even brighter!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

So which ones are you going to wear this weekend?

Krystal said...

My Brooks won the contest! I wore them for this race, but you should see the new ones I got for my race next weekend! Pictures soon!!



blogger template by lovebird