Friday, October 12, 2012

What I've Been Up To

I haven't been gone far - well actually, I went to New York, but that's beside the point. I've been around, reading, exploring new books but just haven't posted anything lately. No real reason, I just found myself finishing up my review copies and getting my reviews posted for them. Then all of a sudden I didn't have deadlines, and books to read before they came out, so I just read. I read 3 books back to back (to back) and didn't feel the need to write their review right after. They will come soon though!

I've gotten some books here and there but haven't done any posts about them. No IMM (for reasons many of you chose to go another way of showing off your books), I haven't decided how to show off my books, whose meme to use, or anything like that. I did get some goodies that are worth mentioning here though:

-hubby went and met Kelley Armstrong and got a personalized signed copy of No Humans for me
-I met Erin Bow, author of Plain Kate and got a personalized signed copy of it
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower was a book I purchased and devoured - EVERYONE should read it
and so much more.

I can't wait to get back into blogging and reading some really great books!

Stay Tuned....


Oh, and seriously, October 23rd is going to be one HELL of a day....



and....


That's right, The Evolution of Mara Dyer AND Magic Mike - all in one lovely day, wrapped up with a pretty little bow!

Happy Reading (and watching)!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird