Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking The Spine, to show readers what we are anxiously waiting for!

Expecting to be released on April 10th 2012 by HarperCollins






Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness.








I cannot wait for this one! It's been ages it seems since I first read The Gathering.

2 comments:

Becki said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this book too. I think Armstrong is a brilliant author. This is the first time I've seen the blurb, thanks for sharing :)

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I can't wait until this book comes out either.
Book Sniffers Anonymous



blogger template by lovebird