Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

The Broke and The Bookish get credit for this fun weekly meme!

This weeks top 10 - Top 10 books I'd quickly save if my house was being abducted by aliens


1. First edition of HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban *
2. First edition of HP and the Goblet of Fire *
3. First edition of HP and the Sorcerer's Stone *
4. First edition of HP and the Goblet of Fire *
*For OBVIOUS reasons!
5. Donalds Day In The Kitchen - my absolute favourite book growing up as a child
6. The Outsiders - my favourite book as a teenager (This particular copy is from my grandparents!)
7. Signed copy of Freefall **
8. Signed copy of Losing Faith **
9. Signed copy of Haunted **
10. Signed copy of Echoes From The Other Land **
**Signed copies are harder to replace, so that's why I chose these ones

Once I save these books, I'd had to replace certain ones right away. Books such as all the other HP's, Twilight Series, Across the Universe and A Millions Suns, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Tell No One, and The Pact would be among the first to be added to my new collection! I couldn't live without any of these.

Tell me whats on your list!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird