Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Spotted: Cover of City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Look at what I saw floating around today?


City of Lost Souls - The Mortal Instruments #5 by Cassandra Clare is to be released May 8th, 2012

What do you think? My first thought, to be honest, was that it looked much more computer animated than the other books. But looking closer, I kinda like it! It has kept in mind the other covers, and works well with the others. I'm excited to read this one when it comes out in May.

2 comments:

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

I love that both Jace and Clary are finally together on a cover! Her bright red hair definitely grabbed my attention, probably not my favorite cover out of the series, but I definitely like it. I agree that at first it look computer animated!

Krystal said...

Oh, I totally forgot to mention the characters on the cover! Haha, I guess I was too excited. But yes, Clary's well known bright red hair caught my eyes first. And it is nice to see the 2 of them together on the cover at last.

Thanks for stopping by!



blogger template by lovebird