Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (October 2, 2011)




In My Mailbox credit goes to The Story Siren


This is the last two weeks, just to let you know! :)

I was so lucky again this year to be able to attend:


It was so much fun, and such a gorgeous day! And we go a great pile of books!

Bought:
Harry Potter series Books 1-7
Whiteout by Ken Follet
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
Raymond and Hannah by Stephen Marche
Fall On Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald
A few kids book my daughter picked out
*I got all of these books for a donation. It felt great to donate money for a great cause, but I felt like I was stealing ALL 7 HP books! Now my daughter has her own set, and she is so excited about that!*
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Elixir by Hilary Duff

For Review:
Devoted (Elixir #2) by Hilary Duff | Goodreads
Mr Fox by Helen Oyeyemi | Goodreads
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare | Goodreads

Thank you everyone for these awesome books! And let me tell you, when I saw that it was Clockwork Prince in the mail, I was so freaking excited! Clockwork Angel (The first in this series) was the first ARC I got, and the first book I reviewed on this blog, so this means a little something more to me I guess. So thank you again!

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to check your In My Mailbox.

4 comments:

Ashley Delgado said...

OMG IS THAT CLOCKWORK PRINCE I SEE THERE? IT IS! Ahhh! Lucky! Totally awesome IMM! Enjoy all your books!

My IMM

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Great mailbox! I so need to read Hilary Duff, -have been hearing great things about her books. Enjoy your reading!

Tynga said...

Great mailbox! I also got Clockwork Prince, I was estactic!
Tynga

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy all of your books this week!! I just finished Elixir a couple months ago and i loved it! The review is on my blog if you want to check it out!! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-6.html



blogger template by lovebird