Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday


It's been so long since I've participated in a Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish so I thought it would be fun to give it a go!

This week - Top Ten sequels I'm Dying to Read:
(in no particular order...)

1. Insurgent (Divergent #2) By Veronica Roth - Because I just finished Divergent and it was freaking fantastic!!




 



2. The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead - I loved Bloodlines, and was introduced to the lovely Vampire Academy world from it and because of that, I'm excited for this one.

3. A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Revis - You all know I loved AtU! So obviously, I need to read this.









4. Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare - Will and Jem? YES PLEASE!!







5. Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano - Wither was such a great read, and I'm eager to find out what happens next.

6. Mara Dyer # 2 - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was one of my fave reads, can't wait for the second in the series.







7. The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong - I want to know more about the paw shaped birthmark!








8. The Soul (The Host #2) by Stephenie Meyer - IF this book happens, I'm interested to see what happens in it. I LOVED The Host and Ian and Wanderer!

9. City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare - Such an interesting series, and I'm ready for some more!







10. Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate - I've had this book for some time now, and really want to get around to it soon! The covers are the best part of these books, but I'm eager to see what happens between Luce and Daniel.






There we have it, my list for the week!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird