Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Great Canadian Blog Bash Winner


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Canada Day Long Weekend!
We sure did!

Happy belated Canada Day!

Thank you to the lovely hosts of The Great Canadian Blog Bash, and thank you to everyone for stopping by my blog! And now the winner of this awesome prize pack is:


Jeanette


I will be emailing you right after I post this for your mailing address. Please get back to me by July 5th, or I will pick another winner.

*Winner was chosen by random.org

Some of your favourite Canadian authors are:

Kelley Armstrong
Sue White
Timothy Findley
Lucy Maud Montgomery
Robert Munsch 
Catherine McKenzie
Farley Mowatt
Margaret Atwood 
Chevy Stevens
Guy Gavriel Kay
Charles De Lint

Congrats to the Winner!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Congratulations to Jeanette!



blogger template by lovebird