Friday, July 8, 2011

From Ash to Nash

I've recently had the chance to read The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab, and let me tell you that I loved it! (You can check out my review here) As soon as I read it and posted my review, I wanted to find out more about Victoria - not in the stalker kind of way - just some friendly knowledge is what I wanted. And I came across this Ash to Nash Tour that she's participating in.

3 Authors
8 Cities
From Ashville
To Nashville

Now I live in Canada, and unfortunately will not be able to attend to any spots on this tour, but I wanted to do my part and get the word out! Not only is Victoria Schwab on this tour, but Beth Revis, author of Across The Universe and Myra McEntire, author of Hourglass will be part, too!
Wow! I've read Beth's AtU (review here), and I absolutely loved this book too. Though I haven't had to chance to read Hourglass, it's on my list to read soon! Such a great team of authors.

You can go to the website that has all of the information you need, and even enter to win some pretty amazing stuff! Anyone who is lucky enough to meet them, I'm jealous and have fun!


No comments:



blogger template by lovebird