Sunday, March 13, 2011

Im My Mailbox (March 13, 2011)

In My Mailbox credit goes to The Story Siren

Won:
ARC The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong - Thanks again to the bookclub I'm part of by celebrating a birthday with these copies! How exciting.
The Mermaid's Mirror and Flash Burnout by L.K Madigan - both of these books I won from Madigans' friends holding a contest, to help spread the word of her work, unfortunately L.K Madigan has recently passed away from cancer. Both these books sound great, and I cannot wait to read them.

Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult - Picoult is my favourite author, I have her books, and love her books. She was in Toronto the other day, and I was supposed to be there (I won a ticket to this event from YMCBookalicous, part of The Yummy Mummy Club) But unfortunately I wasn't able to attend, and had to pass up my ticket. So the lovely Wanda (from the Club) was able to send a copy of Sing You Home. I'm "meeting" them on Twitter at the end of the month to discuss this book.

4 great books this week! What did you guys get in your mailbox?

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Congrats on your wins! I also won some books last week. :)

I've heard good things about The Mermaid Mirror.

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

WildIrishRose33 said...

Love Jodi Picoult! Enjoy all your new reads. :-)

Check out my mailbox if you get a chance.



blogger template by lovebird