Last year (January 10th to be exact) I made a list of 101 Things to do in 1001 days. It was something my sister was doing, and I thought it was a fun idea. So, I made my list, and #61 happened to be -
Read at least 25 books that I haven't read before
(The reasoning behind this is that I tend to re-read a lot of my books, like the Twilight series that I've read at least 3 times each)
And as of November 27th, I can check this off!
Here's my list of the books I read.
1. Sarah's Key - Tatiana De Rosnay
2. The Gum Thief - Douglas Coupland
3. Green - Ted Dekker
4. Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk
5. The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
6. Flowers In The Attic - V.C Andrews
7. Petals On The Wind - V.C Andrews
8. House Rules - Jodi Picoult
9. The Reckoning - Kelley Armstrong
10. Burned - P.C and Kristin Cast
11. Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut
12. Heart of the Matter - Emily Giffin
13. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer
14. The Shack - William P. Young
15. Gravity Brings Me Down - Natale Ghent | review
16. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare | review
17. Breakfast At Tiffany's - Truman Capote
18. Room - Emma Donoghue | review
19. City of Bones - Cassandra Clare | review
20. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare | review
21. City of Glass - Cassandra Clare | review
22. Boy Meets Boy - David Levithan | review
23. The Thirteenth Chime - Emma Michaels | review | author interview
24. Fallen - Lauren Kate | review
25. Freefall - Mindi Scott | review
Not all of these books were given a review. I started blogging and actually writing reviews after I got my first ARC ever, which was Clockwork Angel. After that, I got addicted to writing out my reviews. So books 15, 16 and 18 and up on my list got reviews.
I'm proud of myself for completing this, and for reading a wide variety of books. I can't wait to finish more of my list - including read a biography about someone important.
I hope you have fun reading which books I've read, and maybe you too could start your own list!