Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday - My Top 10 Books I Hope Santa Brings

Top Ten Tuesday credit goes to The Broke and the Bookish

With Christmas less than a week away, this is a great Top Ten! I can't wait to see what Santa actually brings me!
So here they are, in no particualr order...
  

1. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
2. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
3. The Vampire Diaries (#3-4) by L.J Smith
4. It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini 
5. The Book Thief by Marjus Zusak

6. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia
7. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
8. Bright Young Things by Anna Godberson
9. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
10. Matched by Ally Condie

That's what I want Santa to bring me!

What about you guys?

**Merry Christmas**

3 comments:

Kandice said...

This would have been a little more helpful a few weeks ago when we were actually looking for books for you! :) LOL

Your sister

Lynda said...

LOL....true! Well hopefully santa brings you some of the books on your list!

Krystal said...

Haha, sorry guys! But you know, Santa still has a few days left :p

Lol - judt kidding :)



blogger template by lovebird