Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (November 21, 2010)

In My Mailbox credit goes to The Story Siren


Borrowed From The Library:
Freefall by Mindi Scott* this is for The Contempts Challenge
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney* this is for The Contempts Challenge
Love Is The Higher Law by David Levithan

Bought:
Ready or Not by Meg Cabot - gotta love book sales at the library, this book cost me 50cents.
Night Star by Alyson Noel - I thought this book was on my Secret Santa book list, but it wasn't so I'm going to read it sometime!

That's all that I got this week, what about you?

8 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Way cool! Especially Night Star and The Mockingbirds!
My IMM

Krystal said...

I'm excited! I haven't read any books by Alyson Noel yet, and I've heard good things of The Mockingbirds. I can't wait!

Joli @ Actin' Up with Books said...

Great IMM, Love is the Higher Law and Freefall are wonderful. Freefall is one of my favorites this year! I'm getting ready to start The Mockingbirds (I'm doing The Contemps Challenge too). Can't wait to read your reviews on these books.

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Annette Mills said...

Love meg cabot, but haven't read this one. I'm not into the immortals yet. I won Mockingbirds, so I'm waiting to get that one in the mail!

Thanks for visiting my IMM. Happy Reading!

Candace said...

Oh yeah! You got some good ones! I really want to read The Mockingbirds and Freefall!

Krystal said...

I've started Freefall, and so far its turning out to be a good read! Can't wait for The Mockingbirds though.

Kelly said...

Great mailbox! I've heard fantastic things about Mockingbirds. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Happy reading!

Julie said...

The Mockingbirds is getting totally positive buzz! ALL of your books look great! Enjoy!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries



blogger template by lovebird