Top Ten Tuesday credit goes to The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks top 10 topic is:
So here they are in no particular order:
1. Edward from the Twilight Series - I read and throughly enjoyed the Twilight series before all of the hype came about, and i'm not ashamed to say that yes, Edward Cullen has been / is one of my crushes. Everything about him is crush-worthy!
2. Jacob from the Twilight Series - The same goes with Jacob, he's right up there with Edward. Need I say more?
3. Jace from The Mortal Instruments Series - I just finished this series, and Jace is still VERY fresh in my mind. I love his nonchalance and his smart-ass attitude.
4. Will from Clockwork Angel - I'm crushing on Will for the same reason as Jace.
5. Stark from the House of Night series - Sure, he went from good guy, to bad guy, to good guy but he had the mystery, and passion and good looks in my mind.
6. Pony-Boy Curtis from The Outsiders - The Outsiders was the first novel that I ever read and really understood and enjoyed. And because of that, I've always felt a little something for Pony-Boy.
7. Damon from The Vampire Diaries - I've never read these books yet, but the t.v. show definitely has a crush-worthy Damon...Yum.
8. Ian O'Shea from The Host - He went for what he wanted and what he loved and that's pretty awesome!
9. Ron from Harry Potter series - He is probably the most loyal friend I've ever read about, plus he's funny. Two qualities of what I like to call a little crush!
10. Jem from Clockwork Angel - The whole 'I've got a secret that you can't ever find out" persona is kind of hot! Just sayin'.
So there they are, my top 10 crushes! What are yours?