Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where does the time go?

Today, we celebrated my daughters 6th birthday! Crazy, I know! Hard to believe that she's 6 years old now. We had a birthday party over the weekend, but had a little celebration at home today. We read (well, she read it to me) Jazlyn J's Birthday Celebration by Renna Bruce and Robin Oakes

We were lucky enough to have been able to pick this book up at our local Coles, and actually get Renna Bruce to sign it with a little message to our daughter. She was delighted!
For any parents out there looking for some great, educational and inspiring books for their kids, or gifts, these books are great. This is only our second Jazlyn J book, but our family enjoys them a lot. We also have Jazlyn J Gets a Goal, signed by Renna Bruce, and Walter Gretzky.

Anyways, this was just a quick "Happy Birthday" post to my daughter, and I just wanted to share what we read together today!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

That is really nice that the author was able to sign the book for K. I'll bet she was so excited!



blogger template by lovebird