Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Not book related,

but very important nonetheless! Unfortunately I didn't get much reading done this past weekend, but I have a good excuse! I was in Toronto seeing a concert of pure perfection! Yes, that's right, I saw City and Colour!! (along with Tegan and Sara who were just as fabulous, Ra Ra Riot and Wintersleep too!) Dallas Green has the most amazing voice and to see him perform live was unforgettable! He has power and emotion and so much more in his voice as well as his lyrics - it gives me chills just thinking about it actually! City and Colour played a bunch of my favourites, along with a few new ones, and a song where Tegan and Sara were brought out to perform alongside Dallas. There was an encore (of coruse, right?!) where Dallas covered an Alexisonfire song - Happiness By The Kilowatt, and a huge surprise performance of Sleeping Sickness with Gordon Downie! Overall, it was a fantastic night that had me singing for days instead of reading!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird